Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our communications with you more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- ArcGIS – Powers the mapping tools we use, such as on our Media/Gallery page and our fishing beats page
- Google Calendar – Powers the calendar we provide on our Events page
- HubSpot – This cookie recalls any preferences and opt-ins and opt-outs you may make on our website forms, such as our “Contact Us” and “Volunteer registrations” forms.
- Stripe – Stripe is the secured payment gateway we use for processing any financial transactions made on our website.
- YouTube – powers the videos on our site
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.