Salmon and trout are some of the most commonly found fish according to our Ribble catch returns.

Submit a catch return

thank you

You can now submit your catch returns from our Ribble Angling Passport scheme online.

This is to save paper, and to ensure that Ribble Rivers Trust get accurate data back from our anglers. However, you can still submit your paper catch returns in the token boxes as normal.

Catch returns are important to us, so please remember to complete yours as quickly and as accurately as you can. Remember, without your catch returns, we don’t know what is in the Ribble and the wider catchments waters, so this data is really important to us. You should also submit a catch return annually as part of the terms of your rod license.